Great opportunities on your doorstep with CTR Group
You don’t have to head to the city to find a variety of career opportunities with a progressive company that’s forward thinking and going places, we’re right here on your doorstep.
Recycling is here to stay, and so are we. Not content with being one of the largest textiles recycling companies in the UK, we are constantly evolving and striving to deliver the best solutions to our clients and discover new markets.
Based in the beautiful countryside of Marchington, Staffordshire, our recycling centre employs over 120 people in a wide variety of roles including drivers, warehouse operatives, telesales and administration. Crucially, each and every member of staff is a team player, displaying a positive approach to any given task.
Day-to-day, our business is fast paced. It’s non stop, we don’t believe in standing still so you’ll need stamina, energy and drive to succeed at CTR Group. In return we offer extremely well paid, permanent employment for the long term.
Recycling is the future, make CTR group part of yours.
Take a look at our current vacancies, or email your CV – we’re always interested in hearing from committed, hard working individuals.
Positions Currently Available:
AT CTR Group we place great importance on recruiting great customer-facing collection drivers who share our high standards, after all you are the face of our business, representing us each and every day.
Our courteous, well-presented and efficient Charity Partner Collectors are what set us apart from the competition and we are looking for positive, self-motivated van drivers to join our incredible team. Looking immaculate in your CTR uniform and van, you will be the face of CTR Group.
For that reason we are seeking out the cream of the crop, drivers who are friendly, presentable, helpful, willing to go the extra mile for our customers, possess a ‘can do’ approach and above all wear a smile. There’s no doubt at times the role is challenging and hard work, so if your work shy it’s probably not for you.
Always ready to greet our charity partners with a smile and helpful manner, your mission is to exceed their expectations and leave them in awe of your customer service skills.
- First, you will be responsible for ensuring that you and your van are immaculately presented. Pride in your appearance and in your van are extremely important to us. All of our vehicles are non-smoking and we expect them to be cleaned, inside and out, every day.
- At the start of each working day you will be responsible for conducting a visual safety check of your van to make sure it’s ready for the road. If not, we have a team of mechanics who will quickly get you moving again.
- Your collection route is pre-planned and you will make collections from charity shops or warehouses around the Midlands, accurately weighing and recording details of every collection in a state-of-the-art mobile app.
- There will be an element of paperwork, so you’ll need to competent at handling a little admin.
- Great time-management and communication skills are essential. Your regular shops will expect collections at agreed times and if there is a problem you will need to let them and us know.
So if you’re looking for a long term opportunity why not drop us a line or call in and see us.